Background

Monday, November 8, 2010

Another Guilty Pleasure

Anyone who knows me well, knows that this place...

is a little bit of heaven on earth for me!!!


I mean look at all these beautiful creations!!!!


 Further more, for those who know me well, you know that my absolute favorite is Birthday Cake Remix. In one word... AAAAAAAAAAAAmazing!

Colby always gives me a hard time when we go out to places and I get the same thing.  He sometimes forces me to try something new.  Well, here is my theory.  When I find something I REALLY like, I stick with it.  Especially because we go so very little that when I do go I want my favorite!  Why spend that money on a new flavor that I am not sure how I will feel about it than use the money on something I know will be good and not take the chance of spending money on something I don't like when I know I would have been happy with my favorite!  Sorry, I need to calm down.

Well, I have seen the light.  I went out on a limb and found another creating that tickled my fancy!


We went last week with one of our coupons we get in our email from them, hello - coupons and free ice cream on your birthday, not passing that one up. 


 But we went in and I saw.... Cinnamon Bun Batter Ice cream!!!  Well, again, I am obsessed with cinnamon and I'm always stocked!  I just had to try it. So I got the Cinnamon Bun Batter and added Apple pie filling to it.  Oh.....MY.....GOODNESS!! Heaven!!!

So what is your favorite Coldstone creation??? I am curious and maybe you can persuade me to try a new flavor, but I am pretty stingy.


1 comment:

  1. i fully believe that variety is the spice of life.

    having said that, i also always get birthday cake remix :)

    ReplyDelete