Background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Homemade Oreos!!!




One of my guilty pleasures!! We all have one right??? Well, oreo's are one of mine.  But if they are store bought I can only do the double stuff kind.  Oh soooo yummmy!!! (and so easy)

1 box of Devils food cake mix
3/4 C oil (you could use applesauce as a healthier substitute)
2 eggs

350' 8-10 minutes

Frosting (i don't have an official recipe, I just do it as I go - sorry)
couple handfuls of powdered sugar
1/2 stick of butter softened
about a cap full of vanilla
enough milk to make it the right consistency

I just taste it and add more of whatever till I like it!  That is what is so great about cooking you make it just how you like it!

1 comment:

  1. my coworker makes these cookies and at christmas she adds just a couple drops of peppermint extract and some crushed peppermint and they are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete